This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

how should i use QuranCode

Mar 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM
salam brothers, i have downloaded QuranCode but i do not know how to use it, it gives me the numbers of the letters and words in each sura, aya, or a whole chapter, i am doing a research on the 29 suras which start with Muqattah letters like alif lam meem, khaf ha ya ain sad, and i would like to use QruanQude to help me deciphering the message in there, it is believed that there is a hidden message from Allah to humanity in these 14 letter, if i can know how many sentence i can compose with these 14 muqatta' letters, it might help, i know it is not easy task, but i invite all those who are interested in this subject to search it, my intention is to find out the hidden message believed to be in the 14 letters starting the 29 suras, or it might be in the 29 suras themselves, i am not sure, any suggestion, help, would highly be appreciated. salamu aleikum
Coordinator
Mar 27, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Salam brother,

There are 51773 sentences using Quran words only.
Please use the InitialLetters software which I have also included now in QuranCode main download.

Anyway, using any Arabic words (not just Quran words) there are two well known sentences that can be made from the Quran initial letters:

علي صراط حق نمسكه

نص حكيم له سر قاطع

Ali
Mar 28, 2014 at 6:33 AM
jazak Allahu khairan akhi, may Allah reward you
Jun 18, 2015 at 12:04 PM
salam 3alaykum,i ve have the quran code too (i thank u for all ur efforts by the way),and i have many questions that need answers ,but lats begin with ali carama alah wadjhaH:علي صراط حق نمسكه, can u explain it more,please....is it about using his wisdom brought to us by words ,and why ali not the prophet ??? THANK U FOR answering . (i apologize if u find my english awkward,its because im francophone)
Oct 15, 2015 at 9:08 AM
salam brothers, I have downloaded QuranCode but i do not know how to use it at all , I need help