This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

"simplified" explanation

Aug 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

salam,

I'd like to know the differences between "Simplified28", "Simplified29", 31, 37 etc..

Is it documented somewhere?

Aug 5, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Good question.

Here is my observation:

arabic abgd numerology is integrated deep in the holy quran

according to abgd system, arabic has 28 and only 28 letters.

simplified proof:

Surat al iklas (surat 112) with message = "say He Alla is One" consists of:

66 letters = abgd value = Allah

19 words = abgad value= One (واحد)

verse 112:1  قل هو الله احد
consists of:

11 letters=abgd value= He ( هو)

Thanks sheikh ali for all your good work. Your comments will be helpful.

Aug 23, 2012 at 9:01 AM
jcmag wrote:

salam,

I'd like to know the differences between "Simplified28", "Simplified29", 31, 37 etc..

The number of symbols used in the Original text is 69.

This is simplified to 37 letters by removing all other symbols (harakaat, stop marks, etc)

Then down to 31 where we have the 28 Arabic letters plus standalobe Hamza, Taa Marboota, and Elf Maqsoora (ى) (ة) (ء).

Then down to 29 where we have the 28 Arabic letters plus standalobe Hamza (ء).

Then down to 28 where we have the 28 Arabic letters only.

Aug 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM
celhakim wrote:

Good question.

Here is my observation:

arabic abgd numerology is integrated deep in the holy quran

according to abgd system, arabic has 28 and only 28 letters.

simplified proof:

Surat al iklas (surat 112) with message = "say He Alla is One" consists of:

66 letters = abgd value = Allah

19 words = abgad value= One (واحد)

verse 112:1  قل هو الله احد
consists of:

11 letters=abgd value= He ( هو)

Thanks sheikh ali for all your good work. Your comments will be helpful.

Salam brother,

You misspelt WAHD. It has no real elf (A), only superscripted elf so it is spelt WHD.

Numerology is good for the Torah or Bible but not the Quran.

Allah swt gave us Primalogy from surat Al-Fatiha (The Opener, not the opening).

The sooner we appreciate this and let go of the old system and fast we can progress in sha Allah.

Salam

Aug 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Salam brother,

The number of symbols used in the Original text is 69.
This is simplified to 37 letters by removing all other symbols (harakaat, stop marks, etc)
Then down to 31 where we have the 28 Arabic letters plus standalobe Hamza, Taa Marboota, and Elf Maqsoora (ى) (ة) (ء).
Then down to 29 where we have the 28 Arabic letters plus standalobe Hamza (ء).
Then down to 28 where we have the 28 Arabic letters only.

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:26:44 -0700
Subject: "simplified" explanation [qurancode:390066]

salam,
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (qurancode@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email qurancode@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Sep 1, 2012 at 8:45 PM

My spelling is correct.

I get 61 matches in 60 verses for wahid واحد as spelled by 4 letters using QuranCode v1.43 on the simplified28. Matches include “one” people, or “one” thing, etc.

One match for this Wahid spelling is surat 2:163 (cut and paste from text-search results please verify):

2:163 And your God is one واحد God! there is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.

وإلهكم إله واحد لا إله إلا هو الرحمن الرحيم

I did not misspell wahid , واحد it has an abgadi value of 19, and واحد is listed among the 99 Beautiful Names, according to the well known El Turmuthy hadith.

To sum up, here again is my simple proof that the abgd 28 letter/numeral system is integral to at least one third of the Quran:

First:

It is narrated that a man heard another man repeatedly reciting 'Say He Allah is One....' (Surat-Al-Ikhlas: 112). The next morning this man came to Prophet Mohamad, peace and blessings be upon him, and informed him about it, as if he thought it was not enough to recite. On that, Prophet Mohamad said: "By Him in whose Hand my life is, Surat al-Ikhlas is equal to one-third of the Qur'an!" (Bukhari, Book 6, Volume 6, Hadith 533)

Second:

Sentence arithmetic Surat al iklas (surat 112):

Verse 112:1 "say He Allah (is) One" قل هو الله احد consists of 11 letters = abgd value = He ( هو)

Total number of letters composing the entire surat = 66 = abgd value 66 = Allah (ٱللَّهِ)

Total number of words composing the entire surat = 19 = abgd value 19 = One (واحد)

Thus, given these numbers are not by chance, sentence arithmetic of surat al ikhlas confirms the Beautiful Names in line with the textual meaning of the Surat:

He ( هو)

Allah (ٱللَّهِ)

One (واحد)

The 28 letter abgd system applies to and is an integral part of at least one third of the Quran.

Thus, even a single letter, could damage the mathematical integrity to at least one third of the Quran.

Glad to use your great QuranCode software. Glad to use the excellent features, including abgdi "gramateria".

On another note, surely there are many more levels of analysis, other than abgd numerology. I agree we should follow the threads that lead us to more and more knowledge. The scientific adventure is counted as zikre and prayer. The well is deep. Many people have contributed to the numerical analysis of the Quran, especially since computers (and now your software combined with the excellent work of tanzil) became accessible to all.  And as you say, the abgd system applies equally to the original script of the torah or bible. Arabic and Hebrew (and all 26 Semitic abgd) languages) have the same roots in the Ancient Phonecian abgd alphabet. But that is another very interesting subject about the Unity of the One.

Best wishes to all

Sep 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Salam brother,

Please refer to the REAL Quran (Mushaf Al-Medina Al-Munawar) in Hafs reading / Uthmani scrip

Here is the verse

2:163

A3oothoo biAllah min al-shaytaan al-rajeem

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌۭ وَٰحِدٌۭ ۖ لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنُ ٱلرَّحِيمُ

There is no ELF in WAHID in the whole Quran and Allah swt says Noone can change His WORDS

And of course surat Al-Ikhlaass is equivelant to 1/3 of the Quran, while also surat Al-Fatiha is equivelant to 2/3 of the Quran, and this is why we should read both of them togther for the soul [nefs] (not spirit [ruuh]) of dead people.

Also if you check the Gematria Values for both chapters (Al-Ikhlaass = 1788 and  Al-Fatiha = 10143). No where near the 1:2 ratio and both composites, while their Primalogy Values are 4201 and 8317 are both Additive Prime Numbers and their ration is extrmely close to 1:2 (in fact ~0.50511) !!!

Prime numbers are God's signature!

Ali Adams

Sep 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Brother, also note that when you search for a term (word or phrase) and QuranCode cannot find it in the current Uthmaani (original or simplified) text, it will look it up in the Emlaai (not Uthmaani script) and displays the emlaai results. Maybe I should clarify that in the result header at the top in sha Allah.

Thanks for your feedback,

Salam

Ali (simple guy, not shiekh AT ALL)

Sep 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Edited Sep 22, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Thank you for your reply.

I have been researching this matter of spelling wahid with or without Aleph, since your first comment.

In your words: "
when you search for a term (word or phrase) and QuranCode cannot find it in the current Uthmaani (original or simplified) text, it will look it up in the Emlaai (not Uthmaani script) and displays the emlaai results."
What is emlaai, and why is it used in QuranCode ?

True. My personal printed copy of the Holy Quran confirms what you said: "Wahid " is spelt without Alef. On the other hand, I have numerous examples from the internet, and printed books, including books on Hadith, which also confirm that the beautiful name "Wahid " is spelt with Aleph. Why?

I would like to see an original Koufi manuscript. I would like to see how wahid is spelled, with or without Alef. So far I have not yet found an image with a relevant sura containing this beautiful name.

Please, if anyone can point to such an image of wahid, it would be most useful.  

Sallamat to all.

sherif

To: [email removed]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:42:43 -0700
Subject: Re: "simplified" explanation [qurancode:390066]

Brother, also note that when you search for a term (word or phrase) and QuranCode cannot find it in the current Uthmaani (original or simplified) text, it will look it up in the Emlaai (not Uthmaani script) and displays the emlaai results. Maybe I should clarify that in the result header at the top in sha Allah.
Thanks for your feedback,
Salam
Ali (simple guy, not shiekh AT ALL)

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (qurancode@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email qurancode@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Sep 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Salam brother Sherif,

You can download an original Kufi script (FULL Quran with new uthmani script above each original word) from my website www.heliwave.com/Quran_Original.pdf  (57Mb). I will also upload it to QuranCode downloads area in sha Allah.

As to why there is Emlaaei in QuranCode, it is because many user search by Emlaaei as it is the standard day-to-day Arabic in use.

I have since changed the result to display in Uthmani even if you search in Emlaaei.

Thank you for your feedback and please continue to ask questions so other users may benefit too.

Salam

Ali